Fargo Systems Limited takes your privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Because we do gather certain types of information from visitors to our sites, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This statement discloses the types of information we gather, how it is used, and how you can gain access to any data that we’ve collected about you at any time.
- Fargo Systems Limited respects the privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. Accordingly, our policy regarding online privacy has been developed using the following guiding principles:
- Fargo Systems collects information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our sites. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data.
- Fargo Systems will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g., data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access).
- Fargo Systems will not share any information you’ve provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to provide the service you’ve requested. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service.
Non-Personally Identifiable Data: Any time you visit a Fargo Systems Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. This information may include among other things, the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address, and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, Fargo Systems Limited gathers certain navigational information about where you go on our Web sites. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. In addition, this tracking data may be used to tailor information presented to you on our sites based on your previous use of the sites and your interests in particular topics.
How We Communicate With You
Fargo Systems may send communications to you on the basis of the information you provide to us through e-mail or regular mail. We may contact you by telephone, fax, or other means unless you have explicitly requested us not to contact you in that manner. You may opt-out of e-mail and regular mail communications from us at any time (see “Opt-Out Procedures” below).
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Fargo Systems understands the importance of your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or trade consumer information to third parties, other than as described below, and never without your consent.
- Business Partners: Fargo Systems Limited may partner with select companies at various times to provide expanded services to our site visitors. As part of such a relationship, Fargo Systems may share with these companies the use of certain interactive Web site functions. Information provided by site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both Fargo Systems and its partners.
- Agents: Fargo Systems may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Fargo Systems sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of Fargo Systems are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
- Compliance with Law/Safety: Fargo Systems may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web sites, the sites themselves, or the public.
Accessing Fargo Systems Limited Web Sites from Outside of the United Kingdom
If you are visiting a Fargo Systems Limited Web site from a location outside of the United Kingdom, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United Kingdom. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the United Kingdom.
A personal data record created through your registration with a Fargo Systems Web site can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
Fargo Systems Limited Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Please remember that, unless otherwise stated, any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas.
You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from Fargo Systems Limited by sending an email with ‘communications opt-out’ as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting, Updating and Removing Information
Fargo Systems supports the individual’s right to protect their privacy. Accordingly, any personal information you provide us will be made available for your review on request. Additionally, you may update, modify or remove this information at any time by doing any of the following:
- Sending your updated information by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Visiting the following URL: www.fargosystems.com and using the “Contact” enquiry form
Notification of Changes
Contacting the Web Sites